Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sylvie's 2!

I met the most amazing person two years ago today. She changed my life, as any child would change anyone's life. I am constantly staring at her. She is amazing in every way. She is smart, extremely beautiful, polite and kind off a tomboy. She plays by herself but has so many (forced -hehe) friends already.
I cannot believe the look of happiness on her face when she see’s me! This little person thinks I am the world. Little does she know how much of the my world she is to me.

Some of my favorite things about you are:

The way you are so excited to see me when I come home after work- ‘hi mama’. The way you love baked beans and always ask for more. The way you use utensils so well. The way you cry over spilled water when drinking from a cup. The way you love elmo. The way you love your brother. The way you kiss and hug your brother, even when I don’t ask you to. The way you tell me you love me, when I don’t ask you to. You sweet little voice. Your Sylvanian language. The way you read books to us. The way you wave bye to your friends at school. The way you cry when I leave you at school, and seek comfort from Miss Olga. The way you get concerned about wade when you and I go out together, alone. The way you help mama pick up wade. The way you run everywhere. Your dancing. The way you look when Twinkle Twinkle Little star comes on the radio. The way Music makes you stop and listen. The way you love commercials with children in them. The way you say ‘r’ instead of ‘l’s in some words ‘ mama ray down!’. The way you say ‘durder’ instead of color. The way you only let me ‘durder’ with one color- of your choice. The way you only get to color in your sesame street coloring book- dada and I get the worn out Arthur coloring book. The way you love your dolly’s. The way you want dinner right at 5 o clock, and pull your hairchair out to sit in. The way you love fruit. The way you ask for apple juice all the time. The way you love your oatmeal every morning. your love of all things shoes. The way you love your family members (esp peter). The way you say ‘nena, opa’ and run to the front door. The way aunt chelle is annsell. And you ask for Sassan constantly. The way you are so happy after a day with grandma and grandpa. Every baby, except Wade, is peter. I love that you cannot say the ‘k’ sound for the word color- but Twinkle is ‘kinkle’ and tickle is ‘kickle’.

I always say this, but I just could not love a little girl more. She came into this world with a smile on her face and bossiness in her bones. She has sweetness in her heart and giggles in her stomach- and I love her for it all! Sylvie know what she wants, and she will achieve all her goals (as a two year old I am not sure she has any other goal than watching Elmo all day. and now that I think of it, she will NOT be achieving that goal J). Mama and dada believe in you!

No comments: