Friday, August 13, 2010

The Little Man

Wade
11 weeks and three days old
He is smiling lots and laughing sometimes!
His eyelashes are growing longer
Lays in his bassinet quitely in the morning, awake
LOVES Sylvie
is 15lbs and 8.5 oz
26" long
is a new baby since he started eating formula
gets cranky around 8pm for about an hour
goes to bed around 9-10pm
still wakes up once a night for food
eats about 5 oz in his bottle at a time
looks amazingly different than Sylvie did at this age (I am not sure why this surprises me)
I am convinced he is older than he his- I feel like I have had him forever! (this is meant to be a good thing, not bad!)
has beautiful dark blue eyes right now, doc said they will mostly likely change
I have already noticed them changing a bit
reminds me of my grandfather- poppy
looks like my side of the family
has light light hair
has beautiful creamy pale skin, esp next to Sylvie's super summer tan skin
I love the way his eyes wrinkle when smiling. and the cute dimples in his cheeks.
sweet sweet boy

No comments: