Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No used correctly


I am not adverse to bribing my child to make her behave better (don't judge). She loves this hair detangler and always plays with it (she can't get the cap off) while on her changing table. After her bath I tell her if she is good and doesn't whine and complain while getting ready for bed she can have the hair detanlger in her hair.
Sylvie had a rough day on Sunday. She had a fever on Saturday and was extremely tired. After her bath she was whining and complaining and just over tired.
She grabbed the detangler bottle and ordered me to put it in her hair! I said:
'Sylvie, you know only good girls get that in their hair, right? Have you been a good girl?'
With her eyes down she sadly responded:
'noooo'
:(
I let her have the detangler in her hair. I mean, she used 'no' and the correct form for once!

No comments: