Monday, July 19, 2010

First Day of 'School'


The first day back at school is almost over. We are all home- Sylvie babbling a mile a minute and SUPER hyper, Wade calm and exhausted, and mama with a nice glass of wine.
Wade was easy to drop off. He doesn't know where he is, nor do I think he cares. Leave him in a swing with some bottles and some one to feed them to him, and he will be fine.
Sylvie on the other hand- phew. I think she got used to spending all day everyday with her mama. We walked in the room and she grabbed my hand to go play with her. She was really upset when she learned I would be leaving her there alone. It broke my heart and I cried on the way to work. :(
Ralph picked up the babies after work and Wade was in the same swing that I left him in (hmm......) and Sylvie ran to him crying 'dada water! dada water!'. She actually doesn't know how to drink out of a real cup (I know..she is WAY to old to not know how) and she spilled her water (which is exactly why I have not taught her- she gets extremely upset when she spills).
The teachers say they were both great and fine.
And Sylvie's new word for the day is 'sfphill'. She 'sfphll water. spfill water'. This is all I am hearing right now. At a mile a minute.....

1 comment:

Serina Hardiman said...

Your babies make me want to have babies. :) I wish we lived closer to each other! I can't believe how big they are both getting!