Sunday, January 2, 2011

Snowmen are everywhere

Sylvie has been coughing a lot recently- we deal with this every winter. This year is a little different, she has been coughing so much that she throws up! It is not pleasant for any of us. Now that she knows what throw up is, she walks around telling everyone NOT to throw up. Her dollies are not to throw up, she tells Wade and mommy and daddy not to throw up all the time. Wade does throw up constantly (welcome to my life....) so she is constantly worrying for him and telling him it is okay.
One morning before school- the week before Christmas- I was changing Wade's diaper on the changing table getting them ready for the day. She was standing beside me and started coughing. I was mid diapering so I could not help her immediately and she threw up on the floor. I told her it was okay and not to move- I would clean her up in a second. So she is staring at her throw up, upset, and she looks at it and say's "that's a snowman."
Sure enough, she threw up in the shape of a snowman.


No comments: