Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cliche's


We were watching it snow on Christmas day and Sylvie exclaimed 'Look- Christmas Flowers!'

We had a wonderful but very cliche Christmas- We had a white Christmas and Wade literally got his two front teeth Christmas day! Apparently Atlanta has not had a white Christmas in more than 100 Years. However, I remember very clearly a white Christmas sometime in the early 80's. I remember this because I fell down our front steps covered in ice and I got a rabbit fur coat (fake of course). And the ground was covered in snow- but it did NOT snow on Christmas that year. The weather reporters were saying that to have a white Christmas- it has to snow on Christmas. So this was my first ever white Christmas. Very magical.

Also- the definition of White Christmas- that's to Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Christmas



No comments: