Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trying to Catch Up

I have been trying to catch up, but a few things are hinder this process.
1) I am pregnant and extremely tired! After Sylvie goes to bed aroudn 7pm, I soon (to my embarrassment) follow and go to bed myself. This leaves little time for fun activities :(
2) Our computer has become very sllloooooowww. This hinders the process of uploading photos.
3) Our photo editing software has decided to call it quits. Therefor, I do not want to put up photos that are not to their best ability.
For this reason, I will catch up with words only (BORING!). Here it goes:

-Halloween 2009- Sylvie was a gnome! We all went to Heather and Bert's house and had a grand ole time!
-Heather and Bert had their beautiful baby Camryn on Sept 3! She is now 3 mo old and cuter than ever!
-We celebrated Thanksgiving at Yai Yai and PaPa's house in Austin. What a great time! I loved every minute of it and Sylvie loved playing with her cousins Jamie and Emily. The 14 hour drive, I did not love so much. The total round trip drive ended up being about 40 house.
-Christmas! Sylvie had RSV before Christmas, and Pneumonia after Christmas. It was a rough two weeks, but Sylvie was a trouper and made it through! We celebrated at Grandma and Granpa's house in the morning, and then Grams and Opa's house for Dinner and Opa's Birthday. It was a great time and love spending time with all of my family!

That about covers it. Hopefully I will get pics up soon...but I would not hold your breath if I were you.

No comments: