Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Christmas in August?

I received this email last week:
Dear karen,

Seasons Greetings from Santa at Phipps!

Can you believe we are just 2 months away from the opening of our appointment
system on Oct. 7th at 12:01am!!??!!

Santa will arrive at Phipps Plaza on Nov. 7th this year!!

We have just finished updating our website with important information for this seasons
appointment system...Please check the website frequently for updates as we approach Oct. 7th.

http://www.santaatphipps.com



We are looking forward to seeing all of you again soon...

Sincerely,
Big Shot

Wow. This is serious business. I will be up on Oct. 7 at midnight to make my appointment, that's for sure. I don't want to miss this Santa.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'll go with ya! Only the best Santa for our girls!!

Heather said...

That is madness. Right now I say that I will never do that, but time will tell!