Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Amusements and things I should be ashamed off?

It's tough being parents. But I am just going to come out and admit the things we do to cut corners. I think Ralph might make me take down this post tomorrow....


--we set up the pack and play for Emmie when she came over. That was two weekends ago. We now use it as our closet- our clean clothes are in it just waiting to be put away.

--We have a box of hand me down clothes (thank you Melissa!) for Sylvie. In the morning I go to this box to dress my baby because I have not done her laundry.

okay, two is enough. I don't want to admit anymore.

and onto amusements from my sweet daughter...

--Sylvie got a toy baby stroller with a doll baby in it from her grams for her birthday. She loves it! The day after her birthday she was walking around with it all morning. I took the doll baby out and showed it to her. She looked at the doll, then the toy stroller, then the doll, then the dolls legs, and then proceeded to try to get INTO the toy stroller. hilarious.


--We found a Yoda stuffed animal at target so I brought it over to the cart to show Ralph and Sylvie. She smiled so big when she saw it, laughed, and then it seemed that she scooted over in the cart to Yoda could sit down next to her.



No comments: