Saturday, August 1, 2009

1st Birthday!


I just cannot believe how fast this year went, and I would not change any of it for the world.
Sylvie's first birthday came and went. She was so good, loved all her friends and family being there and enjoyed every minute of it. Sylvie did so much better than her mommy did, I was a little stressed!

One of Sylvie's favorite presents was a toy baby stroller. I almost
died when she got right up and started walking and pushing the stroller! She's been walking that stroller around ever since her birthday party!
The day after her party, she did try to get in the stroller thou
gh.

Sylvie got her first cake- she looks kind of disappointed- all her friends get sugary cakes to smash all over their face, and her mommy gives her a measly banana cupcake.

Everyday Sylvie is doing something new and I just love her more everyday. Ralph and I could not have made a better baby! I run home from work just to see her and see what she is up to and hug her and kiss her. I cannot get enough of her smiles and laughs.


Thanks to everyone for all your help this past year!!


10:35 on Aug. 1 2008

10:35 Aug. 1 2009

No comments: