Friday, June 5, 2009

the things we are proud off.....

Ralph and I frequent our local bar and grill - Taco Mac- at least once a month.
Okay- once a week.
Tonight was a very special visit. Ralph received his Taco Mac jacket for drinking 325 different beers. Sylvie and I were so proud (embarrassed) when Ralph wore his new winter jacket out of the restaurant on a hot summer June night.
As you can see on his list below- his next reward is Grand Poobah. He will get this 'award' when he has had 1000 different beers.
I believe that Ralph started this club right before we got married. And it has only grown since we have had Sylvie. Are Sylvie and I driving him to the drink??
I must say that I have a few over 150 beers on my club card. It is minimal compared to my husband.
Love you Ralphie!



4 comments:

Heather said...

325 different beers, i don't think i will ever accomplish that in my lifetime. i am too picky, i like what i like and don't really stray far from those!

khh said...

mmmmmm......beeeeerrrr. You can't get away from your SweetWater? Do you want me to bring you one if 25 days? :)

Anonymous said...

Did the home brew count?

-Opa

khh said...

we should sell it to taco mac!