Saturday, June 13, 2009

It Happened Overnight

I feel like Sylvie just grew up overnight. One day she is barely moving and I am getting more and more worried about her immobiltiy, and the next day she is scooting around on her butt like nobody's business (she still will not dirty her knees up and crawl). She has also learned to pull herself up on our coffee table, she has learned that there is something (glass) seperating the yard from our family room -and she cannot get through it, she has learned that she can close teh door to Addy's cage, and she has learned that when she wakes up from her nap- she can sit up and play with her mobile.
I feel like all these things happened in one day!
And it sure had been a busy two days.
Last night was the start of her mobil
ity. She loves the coffee table. We will have to move everything off it very soon.
This looks like a yoga pose.
She also grabs her tummy a lot. It looks like she has a six pack here. Six pack of formula.

Ralph and I wanted pictures of Sylvie giving us hugs. Look how much happier she looks when she is hugging mommy! I wonder if this is because she is looking at daddy though....

Sylvie looked so cute in her pj's this morning! These are big girl pj's - they don't have feet!
Addy being shut in by the baby. I am sure she was humiliated.
Sylvie wondering what is keeping her away from her favorite doggy.


Pondering the glass.
What a cutie!

What a long and eventful day.
Ralph and I also painted our plastic back yard chairs. I am so glad there is now a spray paint for plastics!

Tomorrow will only be more busy. I am going to Paula's baby shower, then leaving for Orlando at 7pm! I will sure miss my family, esp. Sylvie in her polka dot pj's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, they do grow up too fast. It seems like only yesterday when Ralph was learning to crawl and walk. Thank you so much for the posting of Sylvie's pictures. We feel like we are almost there watching her grow and develop. Next she will be a toddler. Can't wait for our next visit on August 1.