Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BFF

I have been waiting for this day for so long.....Sylvie has a BFF. Ralph picked her up yesterday from her classroom and as she was walking towards the door with him- she turned around and said 'bye Summer' almost as an after thought. Summer (who was playing on the other side of hte room from Sylvie when dada walked in) turned around and waved 'byebye Sylvie'
!!!
sleep overs here we come! ;)
this is a good sign though, becuase Sylvie came home from school last week saying 'be nice to Summer'. It made me think either Sylvie is being mean to Summer- and the teachers are saying this to her, or Sylvie has Summer's back and is watcing out for her girl. I am glad its the second choice.
Also, have I posted this story before? I cannot even remember my name any more and I feel like i have posted this story....oh well. Two times is much better than one! And yes, I am tool lazy to just look at the blog and find out.

No comments: