Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A glimps into our nights


Wade is teething
Sylvie knows who Glen Burns is and screams out his name when he comes on
Sylvie tries to put things in Wade's hands. We have to tell her his hands don't work as well as hers do.
I talk louder to Sylvie when she does not listen to me
Sylvie now sits in a chair at the dinner table- not her high chair
Wade is still in his bassinet
I cried a little when I put the bassinet sheets away- when we thought we were moving him into the pack n play. because after Wade is out of the bassinet we have no need for it.
I savoy and store in a special place in my heart every new thing Wade does as a baby.I am not expecting any more babies to see them grow!
When Sylvie does new things, I get excited that I have one more baby to see grow!
Someone at work said that girls step on your feet when they are little and step on your heart when they are older. I will never get mad at Sylvie again for stepping on my feet.

No comments: