Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures are back...I hope.....


Sylvie had a very exciting weekend a few weekends ago. On Friday night, it snowed about 4". Sylvie went out in the snow on Saturday morning for a little bit and was none too thrilled. I wouldn't be either if I fell in it and it was wet and cold, and the snow went up to my knees and I couldn't walk. Maybe when she is older she will appreciate it more.
On Saturday, Aunt Rochelle took Sylvie to the Big Apple Circus! What a great day! Sylvie came home exhausted and Rochelle had some great stories. Sylvie loves the circus already and could not take her eyes off the show! On Sunday it was Valentines Day, so her mommy and daddy got her some books and an Elmo movie. What an exciting weekend for our baby! While Sylvie was out all weekend, Ralph and I got to spend some time with Katherine and Brian and go shopping.
Here is Sylvie trying on Daddy's shoes.


No comments: