Monday, March 23, 2009

Chris & Krystal's wedding


Ralph was the best man at Chris and Krystals wedding on March 21. It was a beautiful wedding and a beautiful day.
All the guests got to make a lego man to go with their place setting. Mine is below. I think he represented me the best- you can't see it, but his shirt says 'TV' (unfortunately, I love TV at the moment) and he has a 'party' hat on. Sylvie was at Heater and Berts that night, So I might have had my party hat on.

Some images from the ceremony....


They had the most delicious lego chocolates as favors.....
Ralph and Chris' friend, Chris Prue, Brew beer. He bottled a special brew for the bride and groom....and it was great beer!


The amazing cake!

And the amazing pre wedding Groomsman tradition....Labatts Blue tall boys.
Sylvie had a great time at Heather and Berts. They took great care of her and will be great parents themselves soon! Here is Sylvie helping Bert with work.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just love that pic of Sylvie and Bert!